Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Sunshine shades

No comments:
 
IMG_2201 IMG_2194 IMG_2214  
Bralet Phuket Skirt Something Borrowed Collection Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Shades Thiery Lasry Necklace Banana Republic 'Clutch' Prada

My willingness to explore colour (wardrobe wise) is usually limited to accessories and bags, so this is really quite a colourful look for me! I think I subconsciously put together another of those day-to-night looks- wear this with a blazer for the office and without for Friday night bar-hopping.

I've had friends complain that they can't wear pencil skirts because it makes them look short but I think if you can find one (or alter one!) that starts mid waist and falls just at knee length, all you  have to do is pair it with heels that don't cut anywhere above the ankle and you're good to go. I love me a good pencil skirt, it goes with so many different styles that I highly recommend investing in a good leather one! Imagine the endless possibilities.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment